- (LSC Section Code Joshua 1:12-14) And to the Reubenites, and to the Gadites, and to half the tribe of Manasseh, spake Joshua, saying, Remember the word which Moses the servant of the Lord commanded you, saying, The Lord your God hath given you rest, and hath given you this land. Your wives, your little ones, and your cattle, shall remain in the land which Moses gave you on this side Jordan; but ye shall pass before your brethren armed, all the mighty men of valour, and help them;
- (LSC Section Code: 2 Chronicles 24:5) And he gathered together the priests and the Levites, and said to them, Go out unto the cities of Judah, and gather of all Israel money to repair the house of your God from year to year, and see that ye hasten the matter. Howbeit the Levites hastened it not.
- (LSC Section Code Matthew 5:9 KJV) Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God Ahayaha.
- (LSC Section Code Zechariah 2:7) Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.
(LSC Section Code: Isaiah 54:14 KJV) You will live under a government that is just and fair. Your enemies will stay far away; you will live in peace. Terror will not come near you!
- (LSC Section Code Roman 13:6) For the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. 7 Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.